Maybe you mean: 'home1_slider1' or 'intro_slider'
Imaginarium has been producing automotive prototypes for many major auto manufacturers, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
World over, Rapid prototyping is a proven technology used by automotive engineers and designers to produce high fidelity physical prototypes for design verification and testing.
Companies are exploiting the power of RP to:
- Rapidly test new design concepts in iterative process, keeping costs low
- Mitigate fear of failure in Product Development – produce designs right the first time
- Validate form, fit and function before investing in expensive tooling
With the RP systems set up at Imaginarium, Automotive industry can benefit as below:
- SLA & SLS models for form, fit & function testing
- Low volume manufacturing using Vacuum Casting
- Quickcast patterns for Investment Casting
- CastForm patterns for Investment and Lost Foam Casting
- Our in-house paint booth and finishing departments help provide the complete solution
Your valuable ideas are secure with us; we create and provide solutions in confidentiality.
If you have a unique requirement, please feel free to contact us and we will gladly look at the possible options for production of your part(s).